Tobin Properties represents owners of real estate that are looking for the guidance and expertise to determine what is best for their properties. We approach each task as if it was our own by applying our philosophy, everything we do for others, we do from the Owner's Perspective™. Additionally, we have knowledgeable in-house personnel and provide services to meet all the needs required by a property owner.
We help you answer critical questions such as:
- When do I sell?
- Should I hold on to my asset?
- Do I renovate and how much does this cost?
- What makes sense for me to obtain the best returns?
Our services include:
- Property management services directed by CPM’s and CAM’s
- Project management
- Complete accounting services overseen by a CPA
- Due diligence with our standards established over 94 years
- In depth analysis and advisory services based on the discipline of our CEO who is a designee of the CCIM Institute
- Leasing tenant acquisition and negotiations
- Owner representation for real estate disposition and acquisition
- Entitlements on property
- Financing and lender negotiations
We are one of an elite group of nearly 550 Accredited Management Organizations, AMO® designated firms nationwide,
by the Institute of Real Estate Management.
You work with experts!
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- CAM – Community Association Manager
- CGC – Certified General Contractor
- CPM – Certified Property Manager
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member
- RPA – Real Property Administrator
- FMA – Facility Management Administrator
- SCLS – Senior Certified Leasing Specialist
- Florida Real Estate Broker
- National & Florida Association of Realtors
- Co-Star Power Broker
- Notary Public
We look forward to working with you. Email or call 1-888-Ben-Tobin today!